Follow the steps detailed below to use Microsoft Office Outlook Express to send/receive Email.
1. Click on Setting and go to accounts and Click on add account, Click on Email.
2. Add a Email Account Details
3. Now, Click on Manual Setups
4. Select POP3 Account Setting
5. Fill the details Incoming Server Setting and Click on Next
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
User Name: email@example.com
Password: Enter your password
POP3 Serve: pop.yourdomain.com
Security type: None
Delete email from Server: Never
After fill the information click on Next
6. Fill the details Outgoing Server Setting and Click on Next SMTP Server : smtp.your domain.com Security type: TLS (Accept all certificates) Port: 587 Tick on Require Sign-in User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: Enter your password
7. Fill the details Account options and Click on Next Sync schedule : Every 5 Minutes Peak schedule : Every 5 Minutes Tick on Sync Email and Notify me when email arrives
8. Once you click on Next You will the Processing
9. Give the Account name Name (Displayed on going messages) And Click on Done.
10. You can see the email in INBOX