Microsoft Office Outlook
Follow the steps detailed below to use Microsoft Office Outlook Express to send/receive Email.
1. Start Microsoft Office Outlook On the Tools menu, Select EMAIL ACCOUNTS.
2. Select ADD NEW E-MAIL A/c and click NEXT
3. Choose POP3 and click NEXT.
4. Enter NAME of COMPANY OR PERSON and Add E-mail Address [email@example.com] .
5. Mention INCOMING MAIL SERVER as (mail.domainname.com / domainname.com) and OUTGOINGMAIL SERVER as (mail.domainname.com / smtp.domainname.com).
6. Specify USER NAME as Complete email account for E.g.: firstname.lastname@example.org, Enter PASSWORD: ****** and Select On REMEMBER PASSWORD [If you wish to avoid entering password every time] - Recommended
7. Go to MORE SETTINGS choose Outgoing Server, select My Outgoing Server Requires Authentication.
8. Further Select the 2nd point, "LOG On Using" and specific user name as (email@example.com) and Enter password and check Remember Password for your convenience and Click "OK".
9. Your Email account is successfully incorporated - to check this click on Test Settings. You should not get any error in this test and a test mail will be received in your Inbox in some time.
10. Once All tests are completed successfully. Click Close to continue and then Next.
11. Click Finish to save the settings you have made.
12. Click send/receive mails to get a test mail from Microsoft Office Outlook Test Center.
13. You have successfully incorporated your email account with Microsoft office Outlook.