+91 9699 477 488
+44 203 608 2790
Follow the steps detailed below to use Microsoft Office Outlook Express to send/receive Email.
- Start Microsoft Office Outlook On the Tools menu, Select EMAIL ACCOUNTS.
- Select ADD NEW E-MAIL A/c and click NEXT
- Choose POP3 and click NEXT.
- Enter NAME of COMPANY OR PERSON and Add E-mail Address [firstname.lastname@example.org] .
- Mention INCOMING MAIL SERVER as (mail.domainname.com / domainname.com) and OUTGOINGMAIL SERVER as (mail.domainname.com / smtp.domainname.com).
- Specify USER NAME as Complete email account for E.g.: email@example.com, Enter PASSWORD: ****** and Select On REMEMBER PASSWORD [If you wish to avoid entering password every time] - Recommended
- Go to MORE SETTINGS choose Outgoing Server, select My Outgoing Server Requires Authentication.
- Further Select the 2nd point, "LOG On Using" and specific user name as (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Enter password and check Remember Password for your convenience and Click "OK".
- Your Email account is successfully incorporated - to check this click on Test Settings. You should not get any error in this test and a test mail will be received in your Inbox in some time.
- Once All tests are completed successfully. Click Close to continue and then Next.
- Click Finish to save the settings you have made.
- Click send/receive mails to get a test mail from Microsoft Office Outlook Test Center.
- You have successfully incorporated your email account with Microsoft office Outlook.
CONNECT WITH Savit
© 2004 - 2014 Reserved by Savit Interactive Services Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai - A Leading SEO Company India.